IMPORTANT: This is NOT an opening effect. If used as an opening trick, make it your ONLY trick and walk away... we've discovered that NOTHING can follow Shift.
You can now perform the impossible action of bending a fork INSIDE your SPECTATOR'S HAND, in plain view, for the world to witness every surreal moment.
Fork and Spoon bending, while beautiful and elegant, has always has a major drawback... YOU have to do the dirty work. The magician has always had to bear the burden of covering a movement here, or protecting an angle there.
In a breakthrough, Shift: Self Bending Fork activates it's bending movements using ONLY your spectator's body heat. You can manipulate the molecules of metal without touching the fork.
Previous versions of the self-bending fork had inherent problems. It looked like it was made from lead, and it had to be kept cold until you were ready to use it. The cost was a whopping $400.
Ellusionist has added a chrome finish to so that the fork resembles REAL flatware, cut the price in HALF, and engineered the gimmick to stay straight in room temperature UNTIL you place it inside the spectator's hands.
Shift will remain unbent, unnoticed, and unassuming until the moment you place it into the spectator's hands. From that moment on, your work is done and the real phenomenon begins.
You now have the tool for a surreal performance. A physical impossibility is now within your reach.
• Resembles normal flatware... stainless steel coated in chrome • Remains stable and straight at room temperature (Less than 25C or 77F) • Activates ONLY when heat is applied (someone's hand, a flame, dipped in a cup of coffee) • No angles, perform surrounded • No switches • No sleight of hand, works immediately • Fully examinable • Relentless real world testing... the fork works perfectly time and again for thousands of uses • Written instructions AND downloadable video included with performance ideas, techniques, routines • A breakthrough in memory metal infusion technology • Manufactured with premium medical-grade materials • Less than HALF the price of previous self bending forks
• End your metal bending routine with Shift placed in your spectator's closed fist. Watch their face as the metal starts to contract in their hand.
• Place Shift in a HOT brand glass. The temperature from the glass will heat the air inside and bend the fork without you ever touching it.
• Place Shift under a HOT, clear baking dish. The temperature from the glass will heat the air inside and bend the fork without you ever touching it AND create a barrier that you can't get through. Uri Geller has nothing on this.
• End your metal bending routine with Shift placed between YOUR and your SPECTATOR'S index fingers. Your combined energy will engage the bending of the metal.
IN THE BOX
Shift: Self Bending Fork
Velvet protective carrying bag
Instruction manual with performance tips and care guide
With your order, you will get a link to a downloadable video by Jason Brumbalow and leading Metal Bending Expert, Morgan Strebler teaching care, use and tips and tricks for performing and resetting Shift.